Ionic Foot Bath Run time is 15 minutes for kids 30 minutes for adults Excellent for EMF and radiation issues, for detox support, glycosphate removal, and heavy metals removal. Excellent for kids. The water will change no matter what depending on what the ions are reacting with. The color guide gives you an idea of what’s going on in the body. Our environment is generally deficient of beneficial negative ions due to the over abundance of positive ions (also known as EMF or electromagnetic frequency) produced by computers, televisions, and cell phones. High levels of positive ions significantly contributes to our bodies being out of balance. To counteract the stripping of negative ions from our bodies, we can increase the amount of negative ions in our environment and help to restore balance. A device called an array is placed into the foot bath and produces positive and negative ions into the water. The ionized water splits into H+ and OH- ions that are able to enter the body through 4000 large pores on the bottoms of our feet. The circulatory and lymphatic systems transports the ions throughout the body. These neutralize oppositely charged toxins in the cells that are normally slow to exit the body. In this way, all the body’s organs can become energized and stimulated to function optimally. The body then rids itself of these toxins through normal bodily processes.
Any person falling into one or more of these categories should NOT use the Ionic Foot Bath
• Wearers of a pacemaker, or any other battery operated or electrical implant.
• Pregnant or nursing women.
• Those on heartbeat regulating medication and/or blood thinners.
• Organ transplant recipients.
• Those on medication, the absence of which would cause mental or physical impairment, such as psychotic episodes, seizures, etc.
Furthermore, the following recommendations should be strongly
• Clients with low blood sugar should eat before receiving a session.
• Clients who have had a substantial part of their colon removed should start with reduced session times as one of their main channels of elimination has been compromised.